Friday, August 14, 2009

Around the Island in 50 Pantsuits

It's been a big long day here in Pantsuit world, and it's not over yet.
The day started around 5 AM, getting ready for an early morning interview with Plum TV.
This airs tomorrow, Saturday, a bunch of times. I don't know how I did, I'm not exactly the greatest in this department, but I did my best. In any case, they definitely loved the Pantsuit!

I then spent hours hanging the show, and frankly, doing a poor job at it.
Thank god my friends Maria and Jamie showed up and saved the day!
Maria came up with this great idea for displaying my work, which involved a bright piece of paper with a black border behind each piece to frame it.
Jamie blasted the Nancy Sinatra and went on a cleaning spree extravaganza.
We finished the job, and the place now looks fantastic!
Maria is finishing up the rest here at home. She's making labels for my paintings.... sigh!
Thanks Maria and Jamie!!!

 
The next piece of exciting news comes in the form of a package that came this afternoon.
I received a package of promo materials from ExchangesConnect I'd asked for. This letter was included in the bag...



In case you can't read the fine print, it's the words "ExchangesConnect Ambassador" that I find exciting! Whoop! Whoop! Dig it! I plugged Exchanges today on Plum T.V. The interviewer, Sissy Biggers, seemed very interested in the site.
Here's the last piece of news from the day so far...
Guess who's on the island?
I'll give you a one word hint... PANTSUIT!!!!

And speaking of Pantsuits, there are still more to wear on this fine day!
 We will be picking up my friend Ed, who is coming in on the boat from New York city, at 10 tonight. He's packed his pantsuit, and is ready to hit the town! So more fun to come!


4 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

can't wait to see more!!!!

love23 said...

That's really a great idea as a way of displaying your art! GREAT IDEA MARIA! That will look so wonderful. I can visualize it now. So happy for you, wish oh wish I could be there, but just realized, tonight, that tomorrow is the 40th anniversary of Woodstock and Pat and I were there together. That's a super date for the show, the sales just doubled!!!

Hillary Clinton Army said...

Kate, can you see people smiling even with your eyes closed?

love23 said...

OH YEAH! KA CHING!