Sunday, June 1, 2008

Disco Jeri tells him a thing or two!

As Jeri and I were leaving the Marriott this morning, Jeri approaches a distinguished looking man and begins a well-spoken conversation about how Hillary Clinton was treated unfairly to say the least. She points out that Hillary has worked hard for the Democratic party for 35 years and shouldn't be "thrown under the bus" like they are doing. As she continues making her point, the gentleman gets very distraught and they launch into an argument with each other. The conversation escalates on both sides, complete with some swearing for added spice! Jeri abruptly ends the argument by hopping into a taxi. But before she does she whispers in my ear " I'm sure glad I got to tell HOWARD DEAN a thing or two before leaving this town!"

Here is Jeri with Congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones yesterday afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha! Good on Jeri! Hey, coool pic with Stephanie Tubbs-Jones, a really strong Hill supporter!

Anonymous said...

Was that really Howard Dean? Good job!

Judy from Texas in Arizona said...

Good for Jeri telling Howard Dean off! Makes me proud! Her comments were right on target!

Paintress Gretchen said...

I wish I took a photo of her telling off Howard Dean, but I didn't know it was him and I'm not sure I would have dared even if I did!