Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fashion trashion

H.C.A. fashion field trip...
A few of us hit the road for a fashion field trip today,and hit that delightfully trashy store "Forever 21" once again.
I call the clothes in that store "Trashion" instead of fashion, because they are so cheap they can't make it though the wash.
It kind of reminds me of "Paraphernalia", Betsey Johnson's first store in the 60's in New York. So hip that everything was created to fall apart. Clothes made of paper,and the like.
Well, here's a few shots from the dressing room of "Forever 21". I don't know how much will make it to OFFICIAL H.C.A. status, but we had fun just the same!







Action shot of Christine buying shoes in another store.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! I am seathing with jealousy!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Those "Forever 21" delights are but a computer click away for you! But whatever you do, don't put them in the wash!

love23 said...

Hey GB those black rubbery looking tights/pants are the BOMB on you! Roxanne looks smashing! and Christina too. Wow what a delightful crew to trip around Tucson with. I am headed to Lowes with Josie and Leigh not so glamorous, but functional, then some delicious laps in the Aquatic Center and maybe even a Japanese lunch to top it off. I am still getting fabric next week as SAS for my HCA Tunic, and Leigh will sew for me! It will be 60ish and have lettering front and back! xoKATE

Paintress Gretchen said...

Sounds great. I'm going to have Jason make us H.C.A. belt buckles. You in? Yes?
Great!
I'm into answering my own questions today.

Anonymous said...

It gets things done!I often find myself doing the same thing!

Charlene said...

Ooh...HCA Belt Buckles - yeah! Count me in! (Then I need to buy a belt to put the buckle on ....details, details)

Paintress Gretchen said...

We will have those specially designed and made at VaVoom!