Friday, February 13, 2009

Hillary Clinton life drawing

Hot damn I just had some fun!
Yesterday I discovered you can sign up for daily updates on Hillary's press conferences, meetings, daily schedule etc. through the State Department.
Here's the link if you want to sign up!
State Department
So why am I jumping for joy?
This link provides live video coverage of Hillary's daily speaking engagements.... which means one important thing for Hillary artists everywhere...
HILLARY CLINTON LIFE DRAWING! Ya Hooooo!

I painted this just now from Hillary's speech to the Asia Society in New York. As you probably know, she will soon be going to Asia. It will be her first trip abroad as Secretary of State.



So here's the rules of the game, if you wish to play...

You can only paint or draw live and can't touch drawing afterwards.
( Except to maybe erase pencil marks like I should have done!)

Hillary Clinton life drawing in Japan, Indonesia, South Korea, and China and more all coming soon!
Oh ya, and you end up learning a few things as you listen to her talk, which is a big plus for those of us who know nothing about Foreign policy.
I hope you'll join me in the fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If she go to Cambodia I draw her getting eel dance.

Paintress Gretchen said...

Your on, Chew-mee!

Anonymous said...

Thank U for sharing...


___________________

Vince

Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!