Friday, June 13, 2008

Meet Jackie Baer!

Meet my mom, Jackie Baer!



My mother and I worked on a mosaic together this week. We had a great time and great conversation. Jackie is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. I know I am extremely lucky to be blessed with such a mom as Jackie!

My mother is a professional photographer, as well as an artist of many mediums. It seems whatever medium she chooses, she masters in no time!



Jackie has an open mind and a wonderful sense of fun. She knows how to stir up a good, creative time with a camera and some costumes!






We are happy with the start of our mosaic. I hope I can come back soon and work on it some more!





Both of my parents are liberal Democrats. They both voted for Hillary, but will always vote Democratic, and can't stand McCain!

Well, this concludes my " Meet the Vineyard" chapter of my blog... at least for now. I am already thinking about my next visit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that mosaic is just lovely! So that'S where you got your talent for creating those beautiful Hillcar mosaics! Your mom ROX, G! And she looks splendid. Love her funny and creative photos, too.

Will we be seeing the finished mosaic, you think?

Speaking of which, where's the Hillcar at the moment?

T.

Judy from Texas in Arizona said...

Now, aren't you glad you stopped by there to visit! what fun you must have had with both your darling parents. Loved seeing the pictures of your dad also! What a talented family!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Hey Judy, I've been thinking of you! Emily, my mom is a huge follower of your blog and is always talking about you. She said just the other day she hopes she gets to meet you some day!
Hey Teresa, I answered your question with the latest blog! Thanks for asking! Love to you all, G