Thursday, February 7, 2008

Conversations with an ancient metal man...

Last night I dreamt about an ancient metal, moving statue of a man carving a piece of wood. He sat and carved as he had been doing for centuries. As he carved the pieces of wood kept hitting my feet and I felt like he was aiming at me. Then he began to speak. His words were buit into the machine, a pattern of words he had been programmed to speak for eons. When I asked him a question and he seemed to answer me, I realized he was indeed talking to me. He began to tell me ancient secrets. I asked him to get up and join me for a walk, and he was glad to finally be free of carving so after much creaking finally got up.

What does this have to do with Hillary Clinton you ask? Nothing, really. However I will take this moment to say I believe Hillary is a rare archetype of a person who is designed to do one massive job, and that job is to help the human race. I believe that no matter what happens, Hillary will continue to do that job under any and all circumstances.

No comments: