Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy President's day!

Yesterday was" Judy Nagle day" and today is president's day, does this get any better? Yes, how about "Future President's day" featuring our own Hillary Clinton! I am going to work a Democratic fund-raiser at Cafe Roka today, featuring Gabby Giffords. I've been instructed to point out to Gabby that Bisbee now has "Judy Nagle day" ( Judy and Gabby are good friends), but NO Gabby Giffords day! Too bad for Gabby!
On another subject... Meg Ryan won the role of wendy in "H.C.A., THE MOVIE", by one point over Ellen DeGeneres. Let's see who will play Mo, shall we? Don't forget to vote!




9 comments:

KCmustang said...

as we say in chitown...vote early and often....ha

i don't know Mo but love the line up of stars that may play Mo.... I have loved Lily since a wee one...staying up to see her on laugh in .... met her several times... what a great funny funny humble soul.
But I must say Catherine Keener is my "had me at hello" favorite actress. OY ve

this IS as difficult of a choice as Ellen and Meg.... hmmm

Paintress Gretchen said...

I'm glad your playing the game! I love Lilly Tomlin as well! Though Katherine Keener is the hottest in my opinion!

KCmustang said...

Indeed, so perhaps Katherine Keener should play Gretchen? hmmm...
has that part been cast? ... Did I miss the vote?

Paintress Gretchen said...

I haven't gotten that far yet! Thanks for the compliment!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Mizz Mustang, I owe you a plate.. let me know where to send it!

KCmustang said...

Did paypal give you an address? If so that is my current address. It is just under my company name.

Paintress Gretchen said...

Yup, got it! I'll get it out tomorrow! You have the distintion of being my first customer, thanks for that!

KCmustang said...

The honor is all mine, you are an amazing artist!
hope to get you more sales!
Peace ~ KC

Paintress Gretchen said...

I'm sending out your package this morning, should get to you in a few days! G