Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Gabby booty!

Check out the Gabby booty I scored for the Democratic event last night! She left her name tag at her table and here it is! I told Gabby about that there was a "Judy Nagle day" in Bisbee, and Judy wanted to know why wasn't there a "Gabby Giffords day"? Gabby said Judy is always trying to "one-up" her.
I also told Gabby that if she was nice to me I'd consider making her a "Gabby car", she saif that was too much for her to dream for! She said she would collect Hillary stuff for the Hillcar, well I seriously doubt that will happen, but she sure is nice!
Who knew politics could be so much fun?

4 comments:

Judy from Texas in Arizona said...

Gabby is lucky to have the Bisbee Gang to support her. She's a caring, intelligent Congresswoman. Maybe you should have a Gabby Giffords day - after she wins the next election! What fun! I'll bet Gabby didn't have nearly as much fun as I did though. You all were so good to me. Made me feel like royalty!

Tour Wonk said...

That you are having so much fun with politics is even more fun, GB!

XO

Paintress Gretchen said...

Oh you guys have pictures next to your comment, I have to get on that! Anyway, Gabby is really a great person, I agree that now that we've pointed out there is no Gabby Giffords day, we'll have to make one! And Judy will have to be there! Judy, your ears must have been burning tonight! I went to Pat Fleming's event, the Covey's were there, plus Mo, we all agreed ( many times over) that we adore you!

Judy from Texas in Arizona said...

It's great to have a fan club! I adore you all too. Had dinner with a friend tonight who had read Bill's book and loves it. He's such a good writer. I have trouble putting the book down to sleep. Can't wait for the movie!!!

Yes, we definitely need a Gabby day in Bisbee and I'll be there. We'll also see you Monday!