Monday, February 11, 2008

Screw it! Let's bring on Mamma again!

It seems any low blow is fair game in the news today against Hillary. What people don't seem to realize is what they are doing is the lowest act of discrimination. Even women love to get in on the game of demoralizing Hillary by treating her like a piece of meat. It's wonderful we now think it's in bad taste to make tasteless jokes about Blacks, Hispanics, and other races. But women... that seems to be another story! I love you Hillary for taking this major cultural discrepancy on! It really makes me sick! But rather than go on I'll ask Mamma Cass and Witchy-poo to bring up the tone of this blog! Bring on the dancing witches! Maybe we should bring back the witch trials, come to think of it!

5 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

Different IS hard!!! (sniffle)

Tour Wonk said...

And... now I know you were on the freakin' computer all day/nite instead of having salad with me, ya loser!

Oh and... Bring On The Nagle!!!

KCmustang said...

Different is pain!!! God I love this vid. I am having a hard time watching Hillary get torn down as well. I remember when they did this to Geraldine Ferrara back in 1984. I can't seem to even explain to my sisters how important Hillary succeeding is for their daughters and their daughters daughters.

Thanks for doing what you do with passion. Go Hillary

Paintress Gretchen said...

I'm glad you like the video! I love the whirling witches as seen from above!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Yes, what Hillary is doing for women is unbelievable! And unbelievably hard! "Working twice as hard to get half as far", as Erica Jong says.