Tuesday, November 25, 2008

H.C.A. Q and A

JUST ASK BIG BRASS




As the Hillary Clinton Army bravely marches on into a new dawn of International Diplomacy, each of us must take pause and ask ourselves this important question...
"What's in it for me?"
What do I get out of being a member of the H.C.A. besides a stunning new wardrobe, world travel, invitations to the best parties on earth, international celebrity, and global applause?
I'd like address your concerns, and answer your questions.
But first I feel I must remind you that it's not what you GET that's important, but what you RECEIVE that truly matters.

Q. Are we really going to have to visit all those war torn countries?

A. First of all, let me say I understand your concerns about visiting a war torn country. Scary, dangerous, out of our league. Here I simply say to you, "Let go and let Hillary".
We must trust in Hillary to handle these difficult situations, and simply stay out of the way.
Our brand of diplomacy shines in a more relaxed atmosphere, and I think Hillary would agree.

Q. How on earth will we, the Hillary Clinton Army, be privy to Hillary's International travel schedule?

A. Well, to be honest, we probably won't.
This is where our H.C.A. ingeniousness is at it's zenith.
My answer to you here is, who cares?
Hillary doesn't ACTUALLY have to be in Paris, Vienna, or Barcelona for her team of Official art ambassadors to be there for her doing what we do best!
So on that note, start packing your bags! Question and answer period is over!

No comments: