Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hillary Clinton Army meeting, minutes

Louise Sock monkey came completely prepared for our first meeting as the NEW H.C.A. tonight.
She brought graphs, pie-charts, shopping lists, and agenda.
I, Big Brass, failed to do all of the above, and I think Louise was a little embarrassed for me. So she basically took over.



Louise called the meeting to order, as she saw how unprepared I was. She took attendance too.



Once we got back into the groove, we actually got quite a bit of drinking, I mean, work accomplished.



We decided on our "new look" for the NEW H.C.A. It's somewhere between The Avengers and Star Trek. Mod yet futuristic.





We decided we need a celebrity endorsement from Tina Louise,
( Ginger from Gilligan's Island).

Amulets are a must. Gun-metal grey will be in.

We have endorsement possibilities with Chastity Bono.

... And much, much more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!