Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Winners of the Hillary Clinton, James Carville debt retirement contest

Tick tock already. I'm dying to know who won the "Pay down Hillary's debt some more" contest.

If you didn't know about this contest, the prizes are as follows:

Door number 1: Spend a day with President Clinton in New York City. (Hell ya! Pick me! Pick me! Gallery-hopping with Bill!)
Door number 2: Attend the American Idol season finale. (Booooooring! If Shirley Jones isn't one of the contestants, I have zero interest).
Door number 3: Tour D.C. with James Carville and Paul Begala. (ZZZZZZZZ, no thanks! Is this supposed to sound fun?)

This is starting to look like one of those weird Hillary knock-knock jokes.



I just want to win Door number 1! I just found out the winners will be announced TODAY via telephone. So I for one am keeping my phone by my side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article....

___________________

Vince

Free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade