Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fly like an eagle

It seems the H.C.A. is getting air power, compliments of Chew-mee. The "Flying Tiger" will be arriving tomorrow to
take me on a top secret mission!
I am told to dress "mercenary meets Aviationary".

CODE WORD: "Mother Eagle has wings"


Photo compliments of Chew-mee and Louise sock monkey.


The Hillcar, on the other hand, broke down on the side of the road today, and refused to budge another inch.

I had to stop and wonder what kind of day Hillary is having.

Flying Tiger, take me away!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We thought we saw you by the side of the road! Chew-Mee screamed "Big-a-Brass... What you do?" then to me, "Turn round, turn round!" but seeing Shawnee was there, I kept on going.

Tour Wonk said...

Lemme know if you need a ride somewhere!

Anonymous said...

Dress Warm.....

Charlene said...

I just pulled back into town from Sierra Vista and saw the Hillcar at the shop. Oh noooooo! Bummer bummer. I hope it's nothing more than a loose wire. The Hillcar must go on!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Just like it's name-sake, the Hillcar always forges on!