Sunday, January 25, 2009

वेल्कोमे तो थे jugle

While on vacation....

I actually didn't mean to post that title ( and haven't any idea what language I accidentally wrote in), but my new-found lack of ability to speak English seems to be continuing.
The jokes on me about re-naming myself "Treefrog".
Last night I dreamed that Hillary herself was here in Sayulita,Mexico, and I could only speak in frog croaks.
I leap-frogged towards her, ribbiting all the way, ribbited and frog-jumped in front of her, and then frog-jumped away.
She didn't seem to mind. Always the greatest sport, that Hillary.



Well, back to our rigorous schedule of swimming, eating, sleeping, buying Mexican balls, and painting!
Anyone want me to buy them a Mexican ball? Only 10 pesos ( around 70 cents)!

I will return to my regular awesome blogging on February 5th, until then these few pathetic posts written on my Ipod will be all I can occasionally summon!
Thanks for checking in!

Let's see if this works... ooh that was hard!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not able to understand the reason for keeping the title of your post in Hindi (Devnagri script) and text in English. If you have not done it purposely then there could be many reasons for this.

There are two places where you can set language: one is at dashboard and the second is at setting - Formatting. Change it to English.

In Setting - Basic, go to the bottom at 'Enable transliteration?' and then disable it. Re-title your post in English and publish. Your titles should change back to English.

Paintress Gretchen said...

Hmmm interesting... I'll try that!

love23 said...

Hey Gretchen I will invest in some of those balls! I will even pay one American dollar for them. At this rate they are almost free right? ART MART 3, April 18th, can't wait!

Charlene said...

Absolutely! Please bring me some Mexican balls...how about three? I can learn to juggle with them. How ambitious is that? Or, I can just display them in my house and tell everyone my friend Isis Treefrog brought them back from Mexico.

Thanks for blogging! So glad you're having such a great time.

The Hindi is kind of a cool touch...

Paintress Gretchen said...

Kate and Charlene, Your orders have been placed!
The way it works is that I will think of you when depositing coin into machine,and whatever ball comes out will be yours!

love23 said...

That's such a perfect way to do it!
Listening to the Handsome Family, and about to start on 2nd Obama themed art in 2009!

Anonymous said...

Back from Net Blackout been busy with 1-Shot paint,very nice tank U for da tip.Stop licking da tree frogs!

Charlene said...

The method of choosing the Mexico mystery balls works for me - thanks!

Anonymous said...

I MUST have a Mexican ball, even if I have no idea what it is... Glad to hear your having fun!

Anonymous said...

Someting else to tink about....When you are not to busy licking frogs or running naked on da beach being feral,keep an eye out for dead sea life to add to the HCA Island Shadowbox.

Paintress Gretchen said...

Mexican balls for all!

Anonymous said...

That's such a perfect way to do it!

___________________

Vince

UR choice movie at your place