Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hillary's schedule today

I'm back in town and Officially firing back up the Hill Blog!
I appreciate anyone checking in and reading this, as I have been remiss in my duties of Hill-blogstress for the past couple of weeks.
Please check back on my posts from the trip, as I have sprinkled them with new drawings. I didn't bring my camera, so I drew pictures instead.
Vacation was really fun, but now it's time to get back to work.
Speaking of work, here's what Hillary is up to today:

SECRETARY OF STATE CLINTON:
8:00 a.m. Breakfast with Congressman Howard Berman.

10:15 a.m. Meeting with Defense Secretary Gates and General Jones.

11:50 a.m. Meeting with President Obama and Special Envoy George Mitchell.

12:45 p.m. Town Hall Meeting for employees, in the Dean Acheson Auditorium.

3:30 p.m. Meeting with Tony Blair, Quartet Envoy.

6:00 p.m. Host Reception for Chiefs of Diplomatic Missions.


Hillary's schedule lifted from this cool new blog Hillary Foreign Policy, check it out!


Here's what I'm up to today:

9:45 a.m. Wake up, meet with cat

10:00 a.m. Drink coffee, meet with computer

10:45 a.m. Post this blog, meet with myself

12:45 p.m. Go find food, meet with others

6:00 p.m. socialize, meet with friends




It seems one of these schedules is really lame, and it sure ain't Hillary's!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah your back! Thank god! We missed you so! See you Friday...

Paintress Gretchen said...

Yes, it's time to catch up on your blog!
I caught a few of your posts but then had to put it away as it reminded me that I was neglecting my own!

Tour Wonk said...

I heard a rumor you might be back... your cat loves me ya know... alot!

Paintress Gretchen said...

I believe you, Wendy! However it took forever to coax her out of a hole in the wall she was hiding in!

Anonymous said...

U forget about Eel Dance @ 7pm.......

love23 said...

Hi GB, I tried calling you back when I got home hours later, and have not heard back. I am wondering where you are socializing with friends, I will have Ember, but perhaps we could make a quick appearance, if it's a bar or whatever? Glad you are back! We've really missed you around these parts! A day without GB Baby for me is a day without SUNSHINE! xoKATE

Paintress Gretchen said...

Oh, lazy me.... I haven't even gotten around to socializing!

Charlene said...

WELCOME BACK! Can't wait to see you in feral person and catch up...Sure has been quiet around here with you gone!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Gretchen. Am off to New York to visit the family for the weekend. Looking forward to the next girly get together when I return.

Flying Mermaid said...

Welcome home!

See you Friday......

Anonymous said...

Welcome back.......


___________________

Vince

UR choice movie at your place