Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Black Pantsuit Black-out!

Something is fishy in Hillaryland! There seems to be a total Hillary photo blackout in the works!
I cannot find a single, solitary photo of Hillary in the past couple of days!
The only sound over at my new favorite source for daily Hillary photos and information, Hillary Foreign Policy is this sound....
Cricket. Cricket.

Black Pantsters, if you are concerned like I am, please give a yell down the lonely hallways of "Hillary Foreign Policy", and see if we can rouse anyone!

You might feel a little like this:



This Hillary pantsuit blackout must be put to a stop!!!!!

4 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

I am concerned... just not about Hillary at this moment...

My black pantsuit is in that house that the "authorities" won't let me in because it's dangling off a cliff!!!!
BALLS!!!!!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Who knew even the local authorities are in on this plot!

Charlene said...

They are probably searching all the houses along Tombstone for black pantsuits now!

Anonymous said...

Great article....

___________________

Vince

Call Today for NEXT DAY Instellation to watch your Favorite Channels on HD reciever.