Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Big head

My eyes hurt from the glare of the bright Arizona sun so I'm taking a break from repainting the Hillcar.
I can't wear sunglasses, because they mess with seeing the colors correctly.

Today I am re-painting Hillary's face(s). Four faces to be exact.
I've never really been happy with the Hillary portaits on my car, and today is no exception.
The fight continues.
One thing I know for sure though... Hillary has a big head!

No matter how big I think I'm painting it, it's never big enough.



They say famous people generally have a larger head than normal people.
I've noticed this to be true.
I wonder why this is?

This is the second dumbest question of the day.
I was asked the dumbest one this morning.
"Do you hope she's going to win"?

3 comments:

love23 said...

This is so BRILLIANT a change and addition to your FAB HILLARY CAR.

Secretary of State couldn't be a better addition to her wonderful status!

YEAH!

Tried calling you, without success, I swear I am ready to talk in person! xoKATE

Anonymous said...

"I was asked the dumbest one this morning. "Do you hope she's going to win"?"

Hi Gretchen, was that question supposed to be a joke?

Great painting, btw.

Anonymous said...

This is so BRILLIANT a change and addition to your FAB HILLARY CAR.
\___________________

Vince

Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!