Sunday, February 8, 2009

Join the BLACK PANTSTERS today!

The BLACK PANTSTERS are a Hillary pantsuit watch group who are concerned about the fact that Hillary has been wearing exclusively black pantsuits for many weeks now!
Here's a few examples from just these past few days.....



Taken Friday, Feb. 6th, 2:27 PM


Taken Thursday, Feb. 5th, 1:18 PM


Taken Wednesday, Feb. 4th, 6:38 PM
I could go on, but you get the idea. I won't shock you with more!
( Yes, I know she looks great, but that's not the point!)

The BLACK PANTSTERS ask this question, "Where is the color?"

The vibrant reds, bright yellows, cheery blues, and merry mangoes, seem to have all but vanished from Hillary's wardrobe!

WE, the BLACK PANTSTERS are proud people of color, and we DEMAND Hillary's rainbow of pantsuits return immediately!

After all, We are United States citizens and Hillary Clinton works for US! Did we not hire her with the understanding that she would brighten up the world with her pantsuit rainbow?

Enough already! It's time we put our foot down and demand the return of color to her wardrobe!

If you feel the same way we do, please join THE BLACK PANTSTERS today!

Please sign up in "comments" field.

14 comments:

Paintress Gretchen said...

Yea, Charlene!

KCmustang said...

Im in.Im a Black Pantster

its sad really that HC has abandoned the color. Maybe one of your people can talk to one of her people and represent the people

Paintress Gretchen said...

The people shall be heard!

Flying Mermaid said...

"Did we not hire her with the understanding that she would brighten up the world with her pantsuit rainbow?"

Hahahha! I LOVE YOU!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Exactly my point! We simply cannot tolerate this any longer!

Tour Wonk said...

Maybe not being The Prezzie her sezzie drained the color right outta her?

Me: "My name is Wendy, and I'm a Black Pantster."

Group: "Hi Wendy!"

Tour Wonk said...

And I do believe I misspelled it... My apologies!

I am on record as a Black Pantster please?

Anonymous said...

Wait... if we are for the colorful pant suits, why are we calling ourselves The Black Pansters? I'm confused... but in.

Louise Monkai said...

Oh, I joined The Black Panthers a long time ago...

Paintress Gretchen said...

Jes,, we're a black pantusit watch group. Too many black pantsuits on Mizz. Clinton, and we blow da whistle. Get it? I know LOuise does!

Anonymous said...

Ok, but I want a whistle to blow too!

Paintress Gretchen said...

But you have one, just look in your shoe!

Louise Monkai said...

Duh! I told her that but she did'nt believe me. She's a bit dense at times...

Anonymous said...

Great columns.....
thank U
___________________

Vince

UR choice movie at your placefor sharing......