Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Let's go dippin'

Looks like I'm dippin' into another round of "Hillary Clinton Army" this week.
I'm tackling the Hillcar today, and all week long.
It's needs to be sanded, scraped, and repainted in full-tilt Hillary.
The Hillcar must look fresh and amazing for the big "Hillshow" next week.



Every time I think I'm going to let this "Hillary thing" go, and "move on", as some tell me to do, something awesome happens.
So, after two years, one month, 15 days, 7 hours and 57 seconds ( but who's counting!)... I continue on.

I thank my family, my boyfriend Shawnee, and all my friends for putting up with me, and continuing to encourage me, to chase all my rainbows... or as my mom calls it ..... "Chasing Hillary"!



So, everybody, I've got a really cool car... let's go dippin' through the streets!




And speaking of dippin', check out Hillary's new blog ... DIPNOTE

10 comments:

bisbohemian said...

are you kidding? as I told you before, I (and by I, I mean Diane and I) think your Hill-venture is a riot. Most folks talk about doing something, you go out and do it! The rest (at least Diane and I) get to live this vicariously through posts from the inside of your head... which, is pretty cool.

Keep it up... and in fact, let me know what I can do to help as this week, we are actually in town - and next week as well!

From a guy who spends the majority of his life out there in the button-down, conventional world of business, you are a hint of the 'other side', and remind my why I love this little town in the middle of nowhere... tucked in the mountains of the high desert of Arizona!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Come over tomorrow, I'll give you your Hillary painting, ( finally) and we can have some fun!
Just name the time....
Thank you for your encouragement!

bisbohemian said...

How about after breakfast at HDM...so about 11 - 11:30... yes, when we are in town, we 'breakfast' about the time most folks would call it...brunch... :-)

My motto when I am in town is "No Hurries, No Worries"

Paintress Gretchen said...

See you then!

Charlene said...

Dat's one fine ride! Pimp it out good!

Anonymous said...

Have new case of 1-shot,I tink Hill-Car need Eel Dancer Painted on her...

Paintress Gretchen said...

Bring it!

Flying Mermaid said...

Who are these wet blankets who try to spoil the fun? As opposed to you, folks don't tend to tell me to chill on my wacko rainbow chasing, but I know they think it! Party poopers!

It's said the dead always envy the living.

Louise Monkai said...

I know a certain wet blanket and all I can say is, "Stick a fork in him, he's done!"

Anonymous said...

Come with it Tomorrow ........
___________________

Vince

Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!