Thursday, February 26, 2009

The impossible is possible!

Tonight I will be giving a presentation to 70 or so teenagers about the Hillary Clinton Army. I will discuss why I started it, how I started it, and how I made it successful.
I'm the keynote speaker for the 2009 YOUTH ADVOCATE LEADERSHIP RETREAT!
This is a retreat where teens learn leadership skills and how to be "change agents" in their community. That's pretty cool!

I've got the "HILLCAR INTERNATIONAL" looking good, along with a colorful slideshow presentation of the H.C.A.

I hope I can help inspire these kids to believe in this years theme.... "The impossible is possible!"

I know I believe it!


(Hush! I'm trying to be serious here!)


I was taught in art school that you can do just about anything if you have the passion behind it... and it doesn't even have to cost money! Thanks to a lot of crazy artists who were my mentors and teachers, I've done a lot of things in my life that people said where impossible. I did them anyway, and they worked out just fine!

6 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

You are incredible!

love23 said...

You GO GIRL!!!!!!! INTERNATIONAL!

Charlene said...

I can't wait to hear how it went tonight! See you Friday night at Roka...gonna bring Mira in with me.

Anonymous said...

I would not be da Eel Dancer I am today, if it was not for Big Brass! PS Gimpy is Home!!!

Flying Mermaid said...

Wow! I didn't know about this, can't wait to hear!

Ya know what's funny? That "The Impossible is Possible" reminds me of my first job with Dolly, in which I had to come up with a bunch of footage for a song called, "Something Inside So Strong" -- footage of whatever I could think of --either found or shot -- of folks succeeding in the face of great obstacles.

Isn't that ironic, ya know, the Hilary/You, Me/Dolly thing?

Speaking of which (you mind if I blab a minute?), I just found out Dolly has a MySpace page, and today their was a blog post about her auctioning off an autographed boot. Somehow I was the second commenter, and I couldn't help myself -- I said, "Dolly already gave me the boot!"

Hey, Charlene, if you come back here, what time y'all going in tomorrow night?

Anonymous said...

You are incredible!

___________________

Vince

Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!