Thursday, February 12, 2009

HILLFORMS!

It has come to my attention that this extremely complex human being known as "Hillary Clinton" must be simplified into basic shapes and colors.
Last night I tossed and turned trying to imagine what this might look like.
Here is what I've come up with so far.



Please e-mail me your "Hillforms" and again, I will post them.
hillary@elchange-o.com

I can't even pretend that I understand the complexities of foreign affairs, so I'll just stick with the basics.
Color, form, pantsuit.
These things I think I can grasp.

5 comments:

KCmustang said...

this is great. it reminds me of those little people ... from little people toys....but better

Anonymous said...

It look like a movie poster for "Boxing Hillary"

Paintress Gretchen said...

KC, this Hillform definitely looks like a Fisher Price person, I don't know about boxing Hillary though!

Flying Mermaid said...

Ohhh! This is so perfect!

Anonymous said...

This is great. it reminds me of those little people ... from little people toys....

___________________

Vince

Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!