Wednesday, February 25, 2009

International flags

Here's my latest ideas with the ( dump da da da!) "HILLCAR INTERNATIONAL!"

With each country that Hillary goes to I will add a flag decal from that country.
These flags naturally lend themselves to the project.
Simplicity, color, form.
Did someone say colorforms?



I will also add actual flags for a more formal look.
If anyone would like their country to be represented, and would like to send me a flag, sticker, or a trinket that has to do with your country to glue on the Hillcar,
my address is:
Gretchen Baer
P.O. Box 605
Bisbee, AZ 85603

O.K., back to painting!

4 comments:

KCmustang said...

kick ass idea!
Hmmm now if i can just get my cousins to send decals from Ireland, England, Australia and New Zealand

Paintress Gretchen said...

E-mail them!

Tour Wonk said...

I said colorforms once... it got me in trouble...

Anonymous said...

I said colorforms once...

___________________

Vince

Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!