Friday, February 6, 2009

Hillary Clinton Army "Pot-O-Gold"!

I hereby declare, on this day of Friday, February 6th, 2009, that I shall no longer EVER attempt to provide any relevant information regarding Hillary Clinton.
I leave this to such sites as Hillary Foreign Policy and of-course, to the daily news.
(Not that I ever really bothered with much real news anyway!)

Today, I consciously reinstate my devotion to guide you into the dizzying heights of absurdity we call "The Hillary Clinton Army".
It's a Candyland of Hill-treats and surprises galore!
Come on kids... there's a Hillary "Pot-O-Gold" at the end of this rainbow.....let's go!




Gretchen Baer
Leader of the Hillary Clinton Army

10 comments:

KCmustang said...

LMFAO .. this is so great. I love pots o gold as well!!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Yea! That's another thing we both have in common!

love23 said...

KC is totally right! Hillary would be thinking about what you might be doing for your BIRTHDAY! Let's see what you come up with. Might be time for another HILLBILLY HO DOWN seriously! March 8th is two days late, but isn't it a possibility? I will be in Tucson the day after your birthday for my opening, but you have to work anyway! See what develops. March 8th? HHD?

Paintress Gretchen said...

I haven't given it any thought, but anything is possible!

love23 said...

I will be in Bisbee on your birthday too. I have to go to Tucson in the daytime to hang the show, or maybe a couple days before? So if you want to celebrate on the day, after you get off work, I'm in for that too!

Tour Wonk said...

I say HHD the evening of the 8th!! I fly in that day and would love to belatedly celebrate your bday GB..

Paintress Gretchen said...

Will there be a pot-O-gold there?

Tour Wonk said...

there had better be!

Charlene said...

Ooh!! A Birthday Party with a Pot O' Gold for Gretchen! Count me in!

Anonymous said...

I haven't given it any thought, but anything is possible!

___________________

Vince

UR choice movie at your place