Friday, February 20, 2009

Next, stop China!

Hillary's next stop on her Asian tour will be China. I don't know what time she will arrive, so let's just kick back and listen to "China Girl" by David Bowie.
This one goes out to my friend, Wendy Layton!




On a personal note regarding China, I am one of the people on the pet food poisoning law suit.
My dog Nico was poisoned and died from the melamine the Chinese put into our pet food.


Nico

I know this is one of the issues Hillary will address. I don't think it's purely the fault of the Chinese, we buy the stuff from them because it's so cheap. We have to take responsibility for the fact that America purchases the cheapest products available on the planet.
This has to be stopped. So...GO HILLARY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Nico painting...

Charlene said...

what a sweet dog painting - I'm really sorry that happened!

KCmustang said...

what a great painting. Nico looks like such a sweet pooch. i am glad Hillary is addressing this issue.

Flying Mermaid said...

I'll be damned if I wasn't just thinking of Nico this morning, though I can't remember why. Never seen the Nico painting -- love it!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Strange... Nico was definitely an original!