Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HILLCAR INTERNATIONAL!

Today a man came up to me as I was painting on the Hillcar and said " You must be very disappointed that Hillary isn't President".
"No, not at all!" I said, "She's Secretary of State, and I think that's fantastic!"
I decided then and there that I have to up the "Secretary of State" thing on my car so I don't have to hear this comment ever again.
So, with that in mind, I started painting flags from other countries on the Hillcar.

I plan to put stickers of flags from all over the world, and flag holders everywhere.

That way, on any occasion, I can put International flags all over the car.
I think that will be indisputably bad-ass!






Frankly, think Hillary got the best job out of the deal. It's clearly the most colorful, and full of International intrigue!
Poor Barrack has to stay in the boring old U.S.A.!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Da is strange! As I drove by da Hill-Car da otha day I saw all the sanding that U did,and was think maybe you should update the vote for Hillary part.Been still getting over Flu-crap but did start the Chew-Mee painting after a small set back.Save a spot on the Hill-Car for a Cambodian Flag along with it's A#1 Superstar Eel Dancer.

Paintress Gretchen said...

I will definitely do that! I'm glad your feeling better... Louise has been running rampant!

love23 said...

Great idea on the car! It looks great, I am not much better, my head's pretty foggy, I will call you back tomorrow, just had no energy!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Great idea on the car!
___________________

Vince

Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!