Monday, February 16, 2009

Anime Hillary Clinton

Mother Eagle has landed!

Hillary has landed in Tokyo, the land of the rising sun.



I"ll bet Japan is going to fall in love with Hillary if they haven't already!
That's because Japan is the height of cool.

I don't really know anything about anime, but in dedication to Hillary, I decided I should try my hand at it today.
Here's the result:


( This bad-boy, painted in gauche on 11" by 13" 300 pound archival watercolor paper can be your for only 75.00! E-mail me at
gretchen@gretchenbaer.com if your interested!)

Here's my attempt at becoming a live anime character:


I know, Ah-so!
Happy President's Day, everyone!

4 comments:

love23 said...

Love the art work! Packing right now, and Ember's visiting!

Charlene said...

Damn, you're good! I'm considering the painting (although dental payments are taking precedence, dammit). I've got to have an original Gretchen Baer painting on my wall, and sooner than not!!!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Thanks for saying so, Charlene!

Anonymous said...

Great columns.....

___________________

Vince

Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!