Thursday, February 5, 2009

What's next?

Today I picked up the Hillcar from the transmission guy, and it's back on the road!
It looks a little worse for wear these days, and desperately needs some TLC.
Like many things in life, art cars quickly look like crap if you don't constantly keep up with them.
This brings me to the dilema I find myself in today...
Where am I going, what am I doing, and what is the meaning of life?


Ahhhhhhh!

Today, I find myself taking a moment to wonder....

What's next?



Thoughts? Suggestions?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now wit Hill-Car back on da road I see a new mission.Da Jeepster have some changes since you U B gone.Love da 1-Shot paint!Just ordered 12 can set,I tink dare soon B a Chew-Mee painting cum-ing soon......

love23 said...

Hey GB I took some fun shots of our cars together at the Transmission Place, I will be uploading and sending to you, for whatever they are worth? That was fun yesterday even tho such a high price to pay to get the beloved HILL CAR back!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Cool, Kate! Yes, it was fun to hang out!
Chew-mee, I wonder what your thinking?

KCmustang said...

i totally relate to that first picture. Feels like where i am at.

I really dig that 2nd pic of you and the hill car...

can't wait to see Kate's fun pics of the cars together :)

PS .. Hillary would be thinking about what she was going to do for your birthday

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pic.........

___________________

Vince

UR choice movie at your place