Monday, February 23, 2009

Repainting the Hillcar

Today I began work repainting the Hillcar. I need to make it into an "Art Ambassador for Hillary Clinton" car, instead of a H.R.C. campaign car.
After all, it is my only car and I do have my standards.






My trusty friend Charlene helped me paint.
I love painting with friends, it just makes it that much more fun.


Here's the start of some new additions...











We were very fortunate in that my neighbor, Roman, came down and treated us to some live music.





Keep an eye on this up-and-coming guy,,,,he is truly an amazing musician!


6 comments:

askljsldjas said...

Nice car. Looks like a lot of work.

Paintress Gretchen said...

Thanks, I love your site!

Flying Mermaid said...

Wow, I was all excited about the HillCar's newness, but then ROMAN came into the picture!

I didn't realize he's your neighbor! I haven't seen him since he was 2 years old, just ran into his mom the other night after Sandman, and we spent a great deal of time discussing his musicianship. Too cool. Can't wait to see him!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Hearing him is the real treat! Very Bob Dylan!

love23 said...

Great additions to the car!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful car........

___________________

Vince

Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!