Monday, January 19, 2009

Petting and jetting

I'm getting ready to hit the road and jet off to Sayulita, Mexico.
After a strenuous day of interviewing cat petters, I finally decided on none other than the fabulous
Wendy Layton!



I decided not to bring my computer, but I will be blogging on my Ipod, so if my blogs looked ragged and sloppy, I hope you'll cut me some slack!
Speaking of ragged and sloppy, this seems to be the look I'll be sporting in Mexico. I like to call it "Shipwreck chic".

Tomorrow brings us a brand new Government, a Government that we all helped bring to reality.
A Government that we can all be proud of and be a part of.
I hope everyone kicks it into to high gear and celebrates in style!

Now, if you'll excuse me.... I've got some roaming to do!

4 comments:

love23 said...

Go Wendy! Go Gretchen! Go Shawnee!

Charlene said...

love that video! Have a great trip! We'll keep Bisbee for you & you both will be missed!

Louise Monkai said...

Well I'm outside all packed up and ready to go.Where the hell are you?

Anonymous said...

Great VDO.....
thank U for sharing........

___________________

Vince

UR choice movie at your place