Friday, January 16, 2009

Keynote speaker?

Keynote speaker for the "2009 Youth Leadership Conference"? I'll have to think about it I'll do it!
Whatever shall I wear? Should I go with "Ruler of the H.C.A. Teen Galaxy" Official Attire , or with "Hostess of the H.C.A. Cosmos Cotillion" Haute couture? I can't decide!
But nevermind what I'm going to wear, let's talk about what YOUR going to wear!
How do you feel about being a dancing Hillary? We could go for a Ziegfeld Girl look, except with Hillarys.
So much to think about, so much to discuss.

I wonder if I can talk Hillary into joining us. After all, it's for the children, and I believe the children are the future!


How do you feel about singing this song in front of a 90 foot Hillary slideshow backdrop?
Oh, and did I mention a fireworks display?
H.C.A., I'LL BE NEEDING YOUR HELP! This event will be held Thursday Feb. 26th, and there will be a lot to do! Seriously!

Anyways, this is going to be a blast! This year's "Youth Leadership Conference theme" is "Making the impossible possible!"
The Hillary Clinton Army apparently fits under this heading.
On that note, I think I'll be giving Hillary a call!

6 comments:

Charlene said...

Very elaborate plans indeed!

Paintress Gretchen said...

True, after all, let's not forget the theme, "Making the Impossible possible"!

Charlene said...

wait...how is that possible? who came up with that harebrained idea anyway? is louise behind this? she's up to no good (so what else is new?)

Paintress Gretchen said...

Harebrained nothing! Who better to teach the kids that anything is possible than the H.C.A.?

Anonymous said...

Wow---What a blast!! 50 Hillarys---wish that I could fly out and be the oldest Hillary in the line-up.You are the one to make it a wonderous time for all the kids ,old and young!!!! love Jackie O

Paintress Gretchen said...

Maybe you should fly out and join the fun! That would be great!