Saturday, January 17, 2009

Newsflash!

I've decided that it's Hillary or nobody for President for me, and I will be leaving the country Inauguration day!

Kidding!

Well, I'm not kidding about leaving the country, I will be watching the Inauguration Ball with mucho gusto, from Sayulita, Mexico on Tuesday night! Ya Hoo!

Sayulita is a groovy little beach town near Puerto Vallarta. Shawnee and I will be in this area for two weeks.


The beach Shawnee and I love to swim at.

I still haven't decided whether or not to bring my computer.
Being an avid blogger, I desperately want to blog my way through our trip, and share the experience with all of you!
But the cheap rooms we stay at are not the most secure for such expensive equipment, so jury is still out on this decision.

But wait a minute.... what is the use of doing anything if you can't blog about it?

Oh look, I think I just convinced myself to haul my laptop along! Yea!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to tag alog! Hope you guys have a nice getaway...

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to tag alog! Hope you guys have a nice getaway...

Louise Monkai said...

Mind if I join? I'm kinda bored around here lately...

Paintress Gretchen said...

I'd bring you, Louise, but I don't want to end up in prison as I know you are wanted by the F.B.I.!

bisbohemian said...

Since Louise....hangs out with the wrong crowd... if you know what I mean...

She may be the target of a Mexican Drug Lord... decapitation...

Oh... the humanity!... or...well... the Oh, the Sock Monkety!!!

Whoopee... Diane and I are going back to Seattle... while you are basking in the sun.. we will be watching the inaguration... under dark and grey skies... yeppers... gotta get done with this job in Rain City and spend more time in the desert!

Paintress Gretchen said...

The inauguration should brighten any day!
Can't wait!

love23 said...

Just back from Mexico and it was wonderful! Hope to see you tomorrow after your giant catering job. Of course my vote is for you to completely relax, and not take your laptop. xoKATE
be mysterious and unavailable from your public!

Flying Mermaid said...

Oh Oh I hope you do bring it, but that, of course is just cyber-obsessed me!

Who is this who's going back to Seattle?

Anonymous said...

The inauguration should brighten any day!


___________________

Vince

UR choice movie at your place