Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pantsuiting with Sally

Today I had the good fortune of getting a tour of my friend Sally's Pantsuit closet...


Sally's Pantsuit collection is impressive. She estimates she has around 100 or so.

Here's just the tip of the iceberg.


Sally has special hangers that allow her to layer her Pantsuits, according to color, size, and season.

Wow, imagine that! Layer upon layer of Pantsuits!


Here's one of Sally's latest acquisitions, purple corduroy with purple leopard lining.
I asked her is she was afraid to wear The Purple, you know, because of the shape-shifting, time travel thing.
She just shook her head YES.

Thank you, Sally, for taking us on a delightful trip through your closet! 
Happy Pantsuiting, everybody!

4 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

Fun with Sally!!! Yay!!!!!!

Chew-Mee said...

I have 2 tings 4 U, but U have to come by "Fire In The Hole" to get them.

Paintress Gretchen said...

I'm scared!

Charlene said...

Wow, impressive closet Sally has there! The purple...I'd be scared too! She's a brave woman.