Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hillary Clinton, Bunker or Crisper?

Hillary Clinton has BUNKER written all over her!



Barack Obama, on the other hand, is clearly a CRISPER!

For those of you not in the know, there are 2 kinds of people, Bunkers and Crispers.
Anyone who went to our "Bunkers and Crisper's Convention" knows, without a shadow of a doubt, exactly what they are.




Goldie is a classic Crisper.
Fun, easy going, people pleasing, up-beat, the hit of the party! They are sun people.
Crispers are spontaneous, and light-hearted. They are not planners.
Clothing: colorful, casual, ready to party
Favorite drink: fruity, sparkly drinks




Joan is a classic Bunker.
Bunkers are the planners and instigators. They are moon people.
They are lovers of secrets, mysteries and secret societies.
Clothing: deep velvets, dramatic flair, costumes
Favorite drink: red wine in a goblet

I have done extensive research on this topic, and can tell you that you can't be both. You may be Bunker with Crisper rising, for example, but you are primarily one or the other.
I can explain further if your not certain, but for now I leave you to answer this question....

Are you a Bunker or a Crisper?

9 comments:

Charlene said...

I'm thinking I'm a Crisper with Bunker Rising. But, mostly because I am into the red wine in the goblet. It's really hard to choose. I can relate to both. But, you wouldn't catch me in the Goldie Bikini. (Not these days, anyway...). Oh, decisions - decisions!

Flying Mermaid said...

I have to admit, I've never been fully convinced of being either. But with a bipolar rising, why would I? I was kinda glad I was gone when it all came up so I wouldn't really have to decide. But I was in touch while you were coming up with it all, and at the time we decided I was a Crisper, but it doesn't seem as likely any more. Hmmmm.

Looks like Charlene must not have gotten kidnapped by the Shadow People today...

Anonymous said...

I'm just a Sandinista,hanging out in my bunker with an AK47 and a Vodka/Gas Pump.

love23 said...

I'm a CRISPER for sure, and by the way I love the new Spring yellow background. Yellow used to be my fave color when I was 5, but it changed to purple later in life. Now I think it's orange? Who knows when you're a Crisper it's hard to tell!

Tour Wonk said...

BUNKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or better put..
"Bunker? I hardly know her!"

Paintress Gretchen said...

Charlene, I definitely think your a Crisper. I would guess Emily is one too, with Bunker rising?
I used to have a questionnaire that tells you without a shadow of a doubt.
I think Bill Clinton is a Crisper, for sure!
I, like Hillary, am a Bunker! Just one more thing we have in common!

Charlene said...

Well, since you're the Bunker & Crisper expert, I'll go with your assessment. But, I must say, I was far more of a Bunker before moving to Bisbee. I am having a Crisper Metamorphosis! Wow!

Charlene said...

Just cracking up over Tour Wonk's entry...

Anonymous said...

I'm a CRISPER for sure, and by the way I love the new Spring yellow background.

___________________

Vince

Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!