Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring is Hillary

Spring is Officially here, which makes me think of my favorite holiday... Easter!

I love the colors, the reawakening and rejuvenation symbolism, the rabbits, Easter egg hunts, and the baby ducklings.
Oh ya, and you don't have to actually do anything that day but walk around, look at flowers, and eat candy.
What's not to love?

Allow me to point out that there is nothing more Easter-like than Hillary Clinton.



She's got the colors, she's got the themes, she makes me believe in all things bright and groovy.

But wait, this just keeps getting better!

This year Easter falls on April 12th.
"Why does this date seem so familiar?" I ask myself.
Then I remember....



It's David Cassidy's Birthday! ( Note to self: Shirley's is coming up soon too).

Do the math:

Hillary+Partridge Family=Easter

The plot thickens...

2 comments: