Monday, March 16, 2009

Plush and puff

It's been a busy weekend here in Tiny Town!
Two big shows, the first being Jason Lytle, formerly known as Grandaddy on Saturday...



Weird, I hadn't seen this video of Jason's until just now. I must of psychically chose the theme for the
Venus DeMars show on Sunday....

We added the theme of "plushies" (also known as "furries") to the Venus event just a couple of hours before the show.
Lucky for us, my neighbor happened to have two full-size furry outifts in his stash.
Lucky for us, I have a rather extensive collection of stuffed animal attire myself!











We also added a cheesepuff tasting into the mix. Thanks, Sir Cheesepuff!






If I wasn't already the leader of "Hillary Clinton Army", I might consider dedicating my life to the "Venus DeMars Army".
We love you, Venus!

6 comments:

love23 said...

Love you Venus and Lynette!

KCmustang said...

funny. who knew Ms. Wendy would make such a great "plushie" aka furry. Great pics.

Paintress Gretchen said...

Wendy made a most excellent plushie!

Tour Wonk said...

I enjoyed nurturing my inner plushie...

Flying Mermaid said...

I wish Venus and Lynette would hurry up and get their place in Bisbee! I love those guys, and loved getting to meet Lynette! I hope next time they come they'll make it out to the castle....

Anonymous said...

It seems funny,
actually it's funny........

___________________

Vince

Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels