Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HILLARY CLINTON INTERNATIONAL!

Looks like I'll be kicking off the first HILLARY CLINTON INTERNATIONAL! art show next month in Tucson, AZ.
I'll be doing this show at the Candelabra Gallery, Tucson's hottest new gallery, run by Colleena Hake. The date is in the process of being set.
I'll start the ball rolling. If the show is successful as a solo show, I think it should become a group show by women artists next time.

Subject matter: Hillary of-course.

Objective: To express what this inspirational woman means to each of us.

O.K., the clock is ticking... and I have a lot of art to make!

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a lot of fun!

love23 said...

Sounds like you are having a group show, I didn't know that was your idea when we discussed this, cool, that's what you wanted to do a long time ago. I will have to see what I can come up with, I guess it will just have to be a MELMAC!

Paintress Gretchen said...

No, not a group show this time. This will be just me, and if people like the idea, next time it will be a group show!

love23 said...

Oh yeah, I see I misread the blog. I thought it was gonna be a SOLO SHOW.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a lot of fun!


___________________

Vince

Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels