Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Alright, alright, already. I'll do it!

If I have to hear one more time about how much you all want "Hillary Nuns Playing Croquet on Hillary Yard Signs", I think I'll scream!
So, here at last, I bring you.... ( drumroll, please)

               (Click to enlarge)
"Hillary Nuns Playing Croquet on Hillary Yard Signs", each one different, numbered and signed.
The demand is great, so order now!
For a limited time only, only 30 bucks plus shipping. Don't miss this great deal!
Allow for sufficient drying time, as this one-of-a-kind  oil paintings will take a few weeks to dry.
Oops! Times up, you missed this great offer!

3 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

Holy Nunsense!!!!

I need one!!!!!!

Paintress Gretchen said...

I'm glad you see the light, Wendy!

Anonymous said...

U see the light.........


___________________

Vince

Entertainment at one stop