Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Nutcracker Stool

Today was my lucky day at the thrift store, and I simply must share my joy with you!
I was already feeling pretty happy about my score of a long black jacket thing with studs on the sleeves, but imagine my delight when I spotted this!
It's a nutcracker? It's a stool? Give up?
O.K. I'll tell you! It's both! 
A nutcracker AND a stool! 

My friend Bill happened to be walking by, and boy was he ever impressed, and probably a little jealous too!
I'm sure glad I was already sporting a black and white look. It was as if it was meant to be!
I can't wait for the next "Bring your own stool" party! And if ya got any nuts you need cracked, I'm your gal!

I'm so excited I'm singing about it!
 
STOOL TOOL

 "Stool tool! 
Sit your butt, crack your nut!
Stool tool!
Not just a stool, it's a tool!"

Anyone care to add a verse?

11 comments:

Flying Mermaid said...

Ohh, what a score! Whooo hoooo!

Paintress Gretchen said...

So much fun for a mere 6 bucks!

Tour Wonk said...

I am sooooooooo jealous!

Charlene said...

Someone gave me a handful of pecans from a local tree. Sounds like you're the one to go to for this task. Cool!

Paintress Gretchen said...

It's a tool AND a stool! It's a stool tool and it's totally cool!

Charlene said...

A too and a stool! So, after you crack the pecans with it- I can sit on it and eat them. I'll share! So totally cool!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Of-course cracking is best done while sitting, that's the beauty of it!
So yes, I will allow you to sit on my stool and crack some nuts!
I may have to impose a time limit though, due to this stool's extreme popularity!

Charlene said...

Ok, can I reserve about 45 minutes? That ought to do it for one day.

Paintress Gretchen said...

You got it, I'll pencil you in.

Anonymous said...

Wow, maybe there's a way for this last poster to sit on the nutcracker for an extended period? Like until their nuts are in their throats?

Geez

Anonymous said...

Well U got it....

___________________

Vince

Entertainment at one stop