Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hillaryland Art Show (Part one)

Last night's Hillary show was really well received by the wonderful people of Tucson, AZ.
Lots of great people came to Hillaryland, and everyone seemed to love it!



Judy and Bob Nagle were there.


Bonnie and George Kopp, owners of the True World Gallery in Joshua Tree, drove all the way from California to see the show!

Even the Bombshelter's were there!


Myself and Dianne Bombshelter

Plus lots of other fun people...





Colleena Candelabra ( on right) and friends


Nadia Hagen from Pyrotechnic Circus, "Flam Chen".


Zena, myself, and Minica.

I LOVED "The Hillaryland Dancers"!









Next show starts at one PM. See you there for more fun!

5 comments:

Flying Mermaid said...

So sorry to have missed it! Glad it was as smashing a success as I knew it would be!

Still4Hill said...

Thanks for sharing the festivities with those of us too far away to attend. Party on!

Charlene said...

Congratulations on DAY ONE of the "take Tucson by storm" show! I knew they would love you!

Looking forward to seeing more pics from today!

Tour Wonk said...

How do I begin to convey not only how happy I am for you that i went well...but that I soooooo hated missing that?

You better have your girl call my girl so we can coordinate our schedules better.

xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the festivities with those of us too far away to attend. Party on!
___________________

Vince

More Movies More Fun & Entertainment