Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hillary Clinton Army book

Believe it or not, a book is going to be published about the Hillary Clinton Army!
H.C.A. member, Rachel Landua, wrote her Northern Arizona University college thesis about the H.C.A. and professors of various schools like it so much they are going to publish it.


Rachel on Hillary Clinton Island ( left), with Julia Tucker and myself.

But wait... it gets better! The professors just gave Rachel a job teaching political science at NAU due to the fact that they loved her thesis so much.
This group of professors will be visiting me in Bisbee sometime this summer.
Rachel has also been asked to be the keynote speaker at a number of functions.

Congratulations, Rachel! This is big news for you and the H.C.A!

4 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

you gotta admit....

That Rachel KICKS ASS!!!!!

Way to go Professor Landau!!!!!!!

I will admit to this...

I love seeing how the H.C.A has been such an incredible force....

And I'll miss your assface for the whole week I am gone.

Paintress Gretchen said...

Assface.

Anonymous said...

I know you have a lot on plate with the two upcoming shows but....I think its time to start thinking about the next Hillary Clinton Army birthday party. Theme:Inter-galactic Fantastic Ambassadors. The concept is that we are ambassadors of peace and art to the other galaxies.
I will elaborate further at work tonight.
Julia Tucker

Anonymous said...

I think its time to start thinking about the next Hillary Clinton Army birthday party.

___________________

Vince

More Movies More Fun & Entertainment