Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A letter to Hillary

My next order of business is to make a video/letter presentation to Hillary...

I need to show her what I'm doing, and ask her permission to continue having art events in her name.



I want to continue to do my small part in creating an excited buzz about everything Hillary is doing, to the art crowd around the country and around the world.





I want my shows to be up-beat and fun, energetic and silly, big and bold. I want my shows to stimulate conversation and make people think.






President Obama has his group of artists, Hillary needs to have hers. Art has a way of speaking to people, that transcends language and affects people on another level. The more art and politics merge, the more change can occur.



Well, this is what I think anyways.
If she agrees, you know I'll give it all I've got!
If she doesn't... I'm prepared to walk away.

I can always paint, um, frogs or flowers or something.
I feel confident that I can bring excitement to frogs and flowers...
but my heart and soul desires to be a part of something much bigger than that.

6 comments:

KCmustang said...

I agree Hillary is to Mother Earth as President Obama is to Grandfather Sky. Mother Earth and flowers go together!! Hillary plants the seeds! We always needed both and no one should but Hillary in the closet or the corner or out of art view!! Rock on GB. i love your stuff and miss your face!

Charlene said...

I think Hillary would completely endorse you having art events in her name. At least that is my hope. She is fortunate to have your kind of belief in her and support.

The show this weekend looks amazing!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Well, I think it's time to find out. If not, I understand, if so... rock on H.C.A.!
Nice analogy K.C., we are in a time of two great powers, Hillary and Barrack, who need our help to make the necessary changes to ensure the survival of our planet.

Flying Mermaid said...

Carl, oh Carl! How is Carl???

Paintress Gretchen said...

Carl is great!

Anonymous said...

Carl is great!

___________________

Vince

More Movies More Fun & Entertainment