Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Actual Envoy Youth

Today I had an actual Art Envoy Youth painting with me at the studio.
Little did I know, Lily Troup was going to show me a thing or two.
 I guess that's the way it should be.

Lily brought her young friend, Ensil, with her. He seemed a little bored, but was polite enough.

Lily has never used oil paint before, and for that matter, has hardly ever used paint at all. 
She whipped these two paintings up in the first hour.


She showed me some of her art, which really blows me away.




Well, Lily, are you ready to put on a pantsuit and go International?

5 comments:

Lily T said...

Wow, that was fast. Thanks for featuring me! I had a great time and can't wait for next week.
And another huge thank you because you're the only one who can take a picture of me that doesn't look stupid.

Paintress Gretchen said...

Thanks, Lily. You're amazing!

jess said...

I've always loved Lilys art, great to see her here!

KCmustang said...

Lily's art is amazing. Thanks for posting!

PS. I love the name Lily.

Anonymous said...

Lily's art is amazing

___________________

Vince

Your movies on demand