Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hillary Comic Book

 I FINALLY ( centuries after the fact) got my hands on a Hillary Clinton comic book (thanks Roxanne!) and I just have to say I don't get it.
It's not funny. 
 Where's Hillary's Super Powers? Where's the outer space travel? What about the cool fight scenes with evil villains?

            (Photo credit Charlene Mitchell)
Plus the guy who wrote the comic book doesn't seem to even like Hillary.

It kind of reminds me of reading 'Apartment 3G" as a kid. 
It wasn't funny. I didn't get it.
(I also didn't know it was a soap opera comic series, and not supposed to be funny).


Anyways, after reading "Female Force Hillary Clinton", I'll take Apartment 3G any day!

4 comments:

Charlene said...

Gee...I guess I won't ask to borrow it after you're done reading it. Awwww....

Paintress Gretchen said...

Why not? You can learn all about the Clinton "scandals", zzzzzzzzz.

Louise Monkai said...

Sounds like a juicy read! If I read I would ask to borrow it, but I don't...

Anonymous said...

Why not? You can learn all about the Clinton "scandals"

___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade