Monday, June 29, 2009

The Cellar of the Clinton Museum

I just received some cool booty from the cellar of the William J. Clinton Museum.
My friend Kate met up with "Ralph the Shrine Guy" in Arkansas, and he gave her these items to give to me....

It seems he made a "Shrine car" for the Clinton Museum a couple of Fourth of July's ago, and they allowed him to root around in the cellar and take whatever he wanted.
(Sigh...dream...wish)
Besides giving me one of his awesome "Hillary Shrine" kits, he gave me a "Great First Ladies" button, and a "William J. Clinton Presidential Center" wallet, both of which he procured from the cellar.
"The Cellar of the Clinton Museum"... it just sounds sooooo dreamy!
 

3 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

I wanna go!!!

Chew-Mee said...

Next time I make it around the Pit I will bring you 'Hillfink'.......

Anonymous said...

I wanna be there.........

___________________

Vince

Your movies on demand