Monday, June 15, 2009

And away they go...

It seems our Pantsuit Youth have decided to say goodbye to Baddesley Clinton, and are on their way to parts unknown.

They spent all last night whispering with the Gunpowder Gang, who apparently gave them horses and a boom box.
I've tried asking these kids what they are up to, but it's impossible to get a straight answer.
I can no longer call myself their leader, as they won't give me the time of day.
They have the annoying habit of repeating the last thing you say, and then giggling.
Totally frustrating.
They rode way from Baddesley this morning blasting this song.....



Could it be a hint?
(A hint- hee hee hee)

I honestly don't know, but I have every intention of finding out.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Quite the rowdy bunch, indeed! But, I love the song!

Paintress Gretchen said...

They have interesting taste. I'm not sure what I think of it.

Anonymous said...

They have interesting taste.
___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade