Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Restless youth up-date

"I don't know what else to do!", Baer says while painting furiously in a desperate attempt to entertain these bored youth.
"It's a tough crowd and I'm loosing the light. I'm afraid this is will only get worse before it gets better".
The sun is setting on yet another day of tedious boredom of the Pantsuit Youth on the Baddesley Clinton moat.
"We've put on our best pantsuits and we haven't heard a word from Secretary Clinton", these kids complain, "we just want something to do!"
'We will just have to ride this one out for another night and hope for the best", Baer adds.

7 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

If you paint it.. she will come.

Paintress Gretchen said...

I'm painting, I'm painting!

Louise Monkai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise Monkai said...

I am all dressed up for a town riot, anyone interested? Meet me in the ditch by Artic Burger at 9:01 sharp....Bring eggs....

Paintress Gretchen said...

I've got my hands way too full to have the time to answer that!

Charlene said...

the town riot sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like fun.......
___________________

Vince

Free for 3 months, enjoy 28Premium movie channels