Monday, August 31, 2009

Bathing in color!


Last night I felt the overwhelming desire to bathe in color.
Bright colors. Pantsuit colors. Bouncy Castle Colors.
I wanted to feast my eyes on the brightest colors imaginable....


Luckily, I have some really colorful friends who were able to show up at 6 O' clock for a party that started at 6 O'clock.
Luckily, I have a friend named Bingo who has a crazy-colorful house for us to play in!

Here are a few of the zillions of colorful photos I took!


  Julia, Roxanne and Charlene, doing "Valley of the Dolls".


          Kate adds more sparkle!





        Marnie, Julia and Roxanne doing "Cats".



          Bingo's playhouse.


       Bri and Kelly at the Silverware Garden.



             Mark Nilsen bathes in color.


    He has an eye for these kinds of things.


      Of-course Bingo has really luscious umbrellas!

     Kate with a lovely green umbrella.


      Kelly models her vintage Lilly Pulitzer Pantsuit on the stairs.


        Ooh, let's feast our eyes on that Lilly, shall we?
        Ah, bathing in color!


           Kelly in pink.



 Our fabulous hostess, Bingo!
 Bingo just finished her book, and this is wonderful news. Congratulations, Bingo!


Thank you Bingo, for sharing your color with us!
Next up is the Pantsuit Bouncy Castle party, and you are all invited!


4 comments:

Chew-Mee said...

WOW and I thought I was in a House of Kolor.....

Charlene said...

It was a fabulously colorful evening! Thanks again, Gretchen, for bringing us all together. And, special thanks and congratulations to Bingo!

Can't wait for the BOUNCY CASTLE experience! Yeah!

love23 said...

WOW just home from floating around ROPER LAKE and swimming too. And I FEAST my eyes on these amazing colorful photos! Your photography rocks Miss Gretchen, a chip off the old block Jackie!!!!!!! Your paintings a chip off the old Gene! What a childhood, and it's fun to share your creativity whenever you feel inspired. BINGO'S rockin playhouse and deck are too wonderful to even express, you have to feel it. BINGO congratulations on completing a book, and album!!!!!!!!! xoKATE

Tour Wonk said...

Holy Crap!!!

What an awesome shindig!!! Great pics!

I will have to stop my blog altogether...there is no way I can blog after witnessing all the beauty and creativity and community that I have witnessed here today.

YTLAG is done.