Saturday, August 22, 2009

Make your own kind of Pantsuit

President Obama and family are coming tomorrow and Martha's Vineyard is crackling with excitement.
But unlike past certain-somebody Presidents, Obama's arrival will be stealth. There will be no flag-waving, no hand-shaking, and there will be absolutely No public events.
Bummer. Everyone used to love when the Clinton's came to the Island, because they went out out their way to meet and greet the locals.
In the meantime, The Clinton's vacation to Bermuda has been cut short due to Hurricane Bill. No one knows where they are spending the remainder of their vacation, but I seriously doubt it is here.
Where in the world is Hillary and Bill? Nobody knows. But I'll do my best to keep you posted!

Well, maybe we'll get lucky and catch a glimpse of the President Obama, I hope so.
But for now I think I'll put on a Pantsuit and sing this song......

5 comments:

love23 said...

They broke the super precious mold when they made you GB baby! I got tears in my eyes of joy when I watched this super groovy slide show and listened to dear Mama Cass in the background. It's just perfect! like you! Can't wait until you grace the shores of Bisbee again, yes it poured yesterday and caused a small river, if you stretch it, shore? xoKATE

Paintress Gretchen said...

Lucky me to have a friend like you, Kate!
I often play this groovy old song when I feel like I'm swimming upstream.
But it calls to me to keep swimming in this direction...and speaking of that, in your honor, I think I will go swimming now!

Charlene said...

I would love to see the Obamas in Pantsuits...darnit that they will be stealthily arriving on the Vineyard. Ah, well...they sure don't know what fun they're missing. But, WE do! LOVE that video and song!

Jess said...

Great slide show! Captures all of your wacky zany pantsuiting adventures quite well! Louise is missing you. Check out the "Too Busy" post and listen for your name! See you soon!

Louise Monkai said...

She is too busy!