Monday, August 10, 2009

Pantsuit Beach Party or bust!

I've only made it as far as a Tucson resort so far, but it feels like another planet...

It's this weird, "beach in the desert" concept that baffles me. I mean, we're in the middle of the desert, why am I supposed to pretend I'm at the beach? 
This is all so mysterious, I just don't think I fit in.

People are looking at me funny. Is this the kind of response Hillary gets when she wears her Pantsuit by the pool? 

All I can say, is thanks god YOU understand me. 
We've tried explaining this whole Pantsuit thing to the guests here, but they just look at me like I have three heads.
Well, their loss, not mine. I'm heading to a REAL beach where everybody wears Pantsuits, and none of these people are invited. 
Pantsuit Beach Party here I come! 

4 comments:

love23 said...

LOVE the photos, you look great in that pantsuit, and also the one reflecting you in the pool is killer! Have a BLAST!

Tour Wonk said...

Desert... : (

Beach... : )

Go Fearless Leader Go!!! The beach is calling you! They need your mad pantsuited skills to teach them the ways of the true believers!

Whoa... too much coffee!

Paintress Gretchen said...

I'm thinking Beach Blanket Bingo... except with pantsuits!

Charlene said...

I LOVE these photos of you. I agree with our dear Tour Wonk...you are our fearless leader!

And, now you're on your first leg of the journey to Pantsuit Beach...excellent!