Thursday, August 20, 2009

Journey through Grand Illumination Night

Last night we had an epic Journey into Pantsuit Land at the gallery and continuing on into the Gingerbread cottages for Illumination night.

     A Junior Pantsuiter.


Train fun at "The Myth of the Pantsuit" art show.


Myself enjoying the scene at Hillary's favorite Island event... Grand Illumination Night.

         Some of the silk lanterns displayed are 150 years old.
Sadly, these beautiful relics won't last too many years longer.

I'd love to show you more of the photos from the night, but I seem to be short on time at the moment.
Please check back later today!

4 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

short on time??

what about my needs??

It's always about you!

Gretchen Gretchen Gretchen!!!

Paintress Gretchen said...

True, I'm back now. We had a cat emergency, which (gasp!) took me away this job for a little while.
Now, where was I?

Tour Wonk said...

tell your mom I wanna come visit... soon...

Paintress Gretchen said...

Got it!